Want to give your preschoolers a head-start in understanding basic money concepts? Here’s a list of some fun activities you can do with your kids:
- Use pretend money and play grocery store.
- Let your child put money in the parking meter.
- Next time you go shopping, have your child give the cashier the money.
- Take your child to work and explain, “this is how I earn money for food and clothes.”
- Open a credit union account and have them make regular deposits.
- Talk about commercials they see on television.
- Set a good example.